A symbol of old Siam, elephants are a favorite in Thailand. This cheerful pachyderm is intended to bring good luck. Painted by hand, it adorns a generous front pocket on a cotton sling tote. By Jiap Rojjana, the bag is fully lined and an inner pocket with zipper keeps small items handy. Yellow cords and rain tree wood beads adorn the strap, and both the outer pocket and the purse close with coconut shell buttons.
Because each is an individual work of embroidery art, colors and motifs may vary slightly according to the artisan’s inspiration.
- 0.5 lbs
- Bag: 10″ H x 9.75″ W x 4.7″ D
- Strap: 33.5″ L x 0.8″ W
- 100% cotton, coconut shell and rain tree wood. Cotton lining
- Features a button closure
- Dry clean or hand wash
- Color(s) may vary slightly
- Motif(s) may vary slightly